skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Gary and Ruth
Monday, February 15, 2010
Bathroom Storage Solution
There is very little storage in the bathroom; so, I found this little dresser to store the wash clothes, make-up, jewelry, toilet paper, and underclothing. I still need something for towels but this is a good start.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing Background HTML/JavaScript
Links
Kourtney & Juan
Jackie & Jason
Lindy
Alicia
Steven
Becca Renfroe
Favorite Links
Photo editing
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(
23
)
▼
February
(
23
)
This is our new abode
It's not Florida!
Bathroom Storage Solution
My Valentine's gift from Gary. Another "Deals R ...
Sherrill Sofa by Cheryl
Living Room furniture
Heres the 'Junkin Treasures' I've found to furnish...
Christmas Pictures 2009
Juan and Kourtney
Jackie and Jason--And of course Jefferson
Jesse Hansen
Lindy Lee Hansen
Sam Hansen 2009
Christmas 2009! We all gathered in Arizona. The...
Estate Sell Explanation
The Estate Sell Adventure
The oak dinning room chairs
I just needed a bookcase. I didn't actually think...
This is a cute rocker with only one problem--the s...
This is the loveseat--we really need a couch and t...
No title
No title
Estate Sell
►
2009
(
1
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
2008
(
3
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
March
(
1
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment