My dear friend, and cohort in 'Junkin' crime, Cheryl called me Thursday morning at school. So, thinking it was an emergency I called her back on my way home from work about 6PM. She screamed, "I've found a sofa for $40. Do you want it." I told her of course I wanted it--one, I would hate to dissappoint her enthusiasm and two, if Cheryl says it's a good deal then I can count on it being great. She said she would call the store and see if they would pull the tag for us. When she called back I told her I would meet her in Hertford. We went right there and loaded the sofa in her Scout with a bunji cord precariously holding down the door and even used Cheryl's wisdom to get a 20% senior citizen discount. Making our treasure cost a total of $32. When we got home Cheryl picked up the cushion and shreiked, "Ruth this is a Sherrill sofa. I've seen these in all of my magazines. This is the deal of the century. You can tell all of your friends you got a Sherrill sofa from Cheryl!"
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sherrill Sofa by Cheryl
Posted by ruth at 7:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment